Outdoor Air Quality (Livestock Manure)
This book is now available from the ISU Extension Store:
Outdoor Air Quality is Section 3 of the Manure Management Systems Series. It clearly explains causes and management of manure odor.
- Odor sources, movement, and measurement
- Minimizing and treating odor in buildings
- Managing open-lot dust and odor
- Treating manure storage facility odor
- Managing odor during land application
Also featured are six equations, five problem-solving examples, 41 illustrations, 14 tables, seven appendixes, a glossary, and references.